Job DescriptionClinical Research Associates required by a Global CRO -
- Generous salary package, car allowance & Bonuses
- Work within a competitive, niche therapy area
- Progress quickly, following an industry leading programme
- Location: Sydney –Melbourne-Brisbane
- Reasonable Travel with options to work from Home or Office with flexibility.
- Independent monitoring and remote monitoring.
- Undertake CRA duties in accordance with ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- Undertake clinical research across phases I-II-III-IV
- Ethic submissions and feasibility studies
- Study start up activities including, site visits and site initiation
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in science or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years clinical independent monitoring experience.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and ISO standards
- Proven exposure to the clinical trial process and Independent monitoring experience
- Aspiration and interest in the clinical research arena
- Valid Work Visa and Full working Rights in Australia.(Candidates with no Visa /Full working rights will not be assisted by the client)
As a CRA you will be joining a trustworthy, compassionate and supportive organisation, with a global reach. Proper career development and training will be provided to help you grow and be a part of a fantastic team.
Please send your resume at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com or call in for a confidentila detailed chat at 0296968008.(Contact person-Faiza Khan)