Job DescriptionClinical Research Associate Role Available -Offers Excellent Learning Environment with Great Support & Career Deveopment!
You will join like-minded collaborative professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing top CRO firm, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
- You may also be Home based OR Office based if you’d prefer at the Office/Home in Auckland-NZ.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE.
- Attractive pacakge.
- This is a permanent, full time position. The role involves monitoring Clinical Trials in various therapy areas, mainly in Oncology
- Phase I- IV Clinical study sites in NewZealand.
- Monitoring Plan
- Clinical site visit reports
- List of qualified sites following feasibility conduct (shared deliverable)
- Site specific patient recruitment and retention plans (shared deliverable)
- Collection of high-quality clinical trial data (CRFs)
- Query resolution
- Corrective and preventative action responses to monitoring-related observations on audits and inspections
- Territory Development strategic plan (shared deliverable)
- Response to requests for site level study and/or territory information
- Site Monitor: 60%
- Full working rights and Valid WorkVisa.
- University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience at a similar position, with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Phase I/II/III/IV Clinical Trials.
- Independent monitoring experience in Australia is a MUST .
APPLY FOR THIS JOB:Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008.