Contract – 6 month contract+
Location – Perth City Based
Are you a Business Analyst who is keen to work with a leading mining provider during a number of long term exciting exploration projects?
Due to an exciting time within the business and a number of exploration projects on at present, my client are looking for a Business Analyst to work within the Analytics and Insight team to support this function. This will involve working with large amounts of data, translating insights and feeding this back to the business to help reduce cost & improve performances. Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting data analysis within procurement (e.g. purchasing, AP, contracts, logistics, warehouse, inventory) and collaborate your findings with stakeholders to understand their business needs and formulate end-to-end analysis to make business recommendations and cost savings opportunities. This includes data mining, developing models, deliverables and presentations.
- Develop and automate reports, build dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving analytical needs.
- Ensure current suite of dashboards are relevant and trouble shoot to resolve any issues.
- Conduct statistical analysis on cross-functional data to manipulate databases to develop practical models that track patterns and correlations.
To be successful for this role, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, data modelling and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI and analytical tools such as MS Excel - PowerQuery, SQL and other analytic programming languages. VB Macro is desirable.
- Experience in Business/Financial Modelling
- Experience in SAP, Ariba, Oniqua
- Experience in Snowflake, Hana is desirable
- Experience in Supply Chain (e.g. Procurement, Contracting, Logistics or Inventory)
- Ability to work with ambiguity and possess excellent communication/presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this contract opportunity.