Perfect Opportunity for experienced CRA to move into the SCRA role in New Zealand -Auckland .
Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA)
- Generous salary package, car allowance & Bonuses
- Work within a competitive, niche therapy area
- Progress quickly, following an industry leading programme
- Location:Auckland - NZ
- Reasonable Travel
- Work from Home or Office with flexibility.
- Must have at least 2+ years for the role CRA and 4 years of Experience for the role SCRA is required in the clinical capacity.
- Experience should be Including conducting independent monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Full working rights and Valid Visa -
- (Candidates holding No Work Visa or Full working Rights will not be facilitated by the client)
- To perform the activities associated with the site-level feasibility, evaluation, initiation, patient recruitment and retention, monitoring and collection of data, and closeout of clinical trial sites in the geographic area assigned.
- Responsible for Site management, set up, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Writing monitoring reports
- Liaising with investigators and other members of a multi-disciplinary team
- Variety of therapy areas, which may include oncology, cardiovascular, CNS, respiratory and/or infectious diseases
- Delivering onsite training of investigators and staff.
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met.
- To act as an extension of, and whenever appropriate a surrogate in the field for, the TA study teams and other HQ-based Development Operations functions
- To align execution activities with agreed-upon project priorities, timelines and quality/productivity specification, in compliance with GCP and local laws and regulations governing the conduct of clinical research.
Apply:Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008. Faiz a Khan.