Main duties & responsibilities
- Drive strategies, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Integrity Management Standards (GOIMS) and Netherlands process safety regulations (Offshore Safety Directive).
- Develop and implement Process Safety Improvement Plan including:
- a process safety awareness campaign;
- assessment and improvement of process safety competency/resource levels;
- assessment and improvement of Maintenance & Integrity processes (incl. KPIs), Management of
Change processes (incl. Risk/Hazard assessment, etc);
- developing a continuous improvement plan;
- drive multidisciplinary task force with immediate focus on leakages and uncontrolled hydrocarbon
- overall project/plan coordination and reporting.
- Assure coordination with operational, project & engineering, HSE and regulatory teams.
- Lead/contribute to incident investigations. Ensure consistency in reporting to identify trends.
- Provide discipline expert support and coaching across NL.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing withinglobal organization
Internal and external interfaces
There is a strong requirement to work cross functionally and interface with all disciplines within the company.
Context and environment
The position is located in NL.
Extensive travel must be expected to other onshore/offshore geographical entities within .
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or related) or equivalent.
- Extensively experience in oil and gas upstream process safety (+ 20 years).
- Knowledge and experience in design, operation and modification of upstream offshore oil and gas processing facilities.
- Experience in operational support and coordination of multidiscipline activities.
- Expert knowledge of Hazard & Risk Analysis (eg. HAZOP, HAZID, QRA, SIL assessments, LOPA, Hazardous area classification, dispersion analyses etc.).
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills (both in motivating employees and influencing stakeholders).
- Proven leadership, communication and organisational skills.