This role will see you complete an 8:6 FIFO roster Ex Perth and will see you report to the Senior Reliability Engineer.
These Mechanical Maintenance Engineers/Reliability Engineers will see you contribute to ensuring compliance to applicable statutory standards and to achieve a desired level of plant integrity and reliability.
To be considered for these positions will need the following:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years in Mechanical Reliability Engineering
- Hands on experience in day to day operations of material handling equipment (crushers, screens, pumps, conveyors, stackers, loaders, balance machines etc)
- Proven experience in Root Cause Analysis and Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Strong technical ability
- Previous SAP experience desirable
- Strong communication skills
Please call on the below office number if you require further information.