Do you have Pipeline Engineering experience working deep water projects in West Africa?
Are you looking to work with leading global operator?
Are you looking for a new contract opportunity?
Our client looking for a Pipeline Engineer reporting to the Pipeline Engineering Team Leader working within the Project Subsea Engineering team.
- You will be responsible for the review and over-sight of the Pipeline and Spool Engineering carried out by the EPCI contractor.
- You will be covering both in place and installation analysis.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Contractor’s pipeline team to deliver a safe and robust design.
- You will be responsible for delivery of the engineering of the detailed design pipeline scope to meet project schedule and delivering a safe, competitive and cost-effective pipeline system
- You will provide technical expertise for technical aspects of the pipeline and spool scope.
- You will support performance management of the Pre-FEED Contractor.
- You will interface with other engineering teams to ensure an integrated Design.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Must have deep experience / expertise of subsea pipeline engineering
- Must have experience of supervising work in a Contractor’s Design Office
- Must have experience in design project delivery.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Must have strong planning and organizing ability
- Chartership or Professional Engineering Status
- Experience in interacting with international teams