Country Manager – Egypt & North Africa
|Job Title:||Country Manager – Egypt & North Africa|
|Contact Name:||Mohamed Serry|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 19:09|
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Maintain and grow the existing business in the region with P&L responsibility.
2. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
3. Plan approaches and pitches.
4. Build relationships with new clients.
5. Present new products and services and enhance existing client relationships.
6. Build a strong artificial lift technical sales team for the region.
7. Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the sales team.
8. Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
9. Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
10. Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new products, services and distribution channels.
11. Attend industry functions, such as oil shows and seminars, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
12. Work with sales teams and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
13. Create a local inventory for a consignment type business in the region.
14. Help set up regional offices for the company both from the legal standpoint and operationally.
15. Look for ways to benefit from the free zone rules and regulations available in the region.
16. Maintains custodianship of QHSE Equipment and other company assets (inventory, pump shop, lifting equipment, other tools and equipment etc) and manages the processes required to ensure that accurate records are maintained in company databases, and that equipment is certified and safe to use during the execution of activities.
17. Accountable for any troubleshooting, commissioning, or operational procedures in front of the clients.
18. Accountable for initial failure analysis and immediate technical recommendations for incidents and reports all developments in a timely manner to line management. Initiates and actively participates in problem solving and continuous Improvement processes (including failures, Quality Improvement Processes, and organizational planning and enhancements).
19. Carefully prepares and provides in a timely manner the monthly operations reports, inventory reports and other requirements requested by line management.
20. Actively promotes good performance through generation and submission of knowledge sharing documentation.
1. Prepares and reviews personnel performance evaluations, and training competency.
2. Manages employee personnel development and training programs for the region.
3. Acts on the directives of line management with respect to accountability or other directives of the company.
4. Supports AME policies and initiatives of equal opportunity and gender diversification by taking action to maintain harmonious employee relations and preventing arbitrary or discriminatory practice.
5. Organizes for team members to take part in applicable training in order to maximize knowledge transfer.
6. Organize and implement “lunch and learn” and “service quality review” presentations in order to highlight the importance of equipment sales, operations, and safety.
1. Responsible to maintain existing business and to prospect for new clients in Egypt & North Africa.
2. Must develop a rapport with clients and set targets for sales and support that will continually improve the relationship.
3. Grow and retain existing accounts by building a products and services business in the region.
4. Responsible for building a technical sales and operations teams and effectively coordinating these teams to grow the business.
1. Must have experience in Artificial Lift and specifically Rod Pumping, PCP, ESP, Gas Lift, Plunger Lift, Jet Pump, and their associated automation and services.
2. Proficient in handling and running a business of 50 plus employees with P&L responsibility.
3. Fifteen or more years in oilfield services operations and product sales.
4. Must be willing to live and work and be based in Cairo, Egypt.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate above average skill in the following competencies:
1. Employee relationships
3. Financial Accountability and responsibility
4. Ability to work under pressure
5. P&L and financial understanding of business processes
6. Understanding of Company Policies and Objectives
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Position Type: Full-Time
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Instrumentation & Electrical Designer - Central Africa
Houston, United States
Drilling Sales Manager - Saudi Arabia
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
£150000 per annum
Workover Field Superintendent
Workover Senior Toolpusher
Workover Rig Mechanical Engineer