Job DescriptionOur client, a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is seeking a Wellington based Principal Civil Engineer to lead their high performing Civil Engineering
In addition to managing the team, you will also be responsible for pursuing business development opportunities locally and regionally.
Our ideal candidate would ideally be Wellington based with significant NZ experience in Civil Design and be well known and respected by local client organisations.
Required experience and qualifications include:
• Minimum of BE degree from a Washington Accord Accredited University
• Chartership or working towards becoming chartered
• In depth knowledge of local NZ design standards and how to implement these standards on projects
• Good experience of delivering large multidisciplinary engineering projects through differing procurement methods and design stages
• Experience working directly with Delivery Partners (Contractors) is preferable
• Experience in Project Management & Design Management
• Willing and able to actively train & mentor engineers
• Flexibility to travel to other offices nationally and internationally for short periods from time to time as required
In return you'll be joining a company that offer a flexbile working arrangment, full professional development support and a diverse workforce that embrace inclusion, collaboration and innovation.
Apply now or for a confidential conversation to find out more, give Wayne McDonald a call on 021 220 8992