Analytical Chemist – Newcastle – Permanent
My client, a pharmaceutical development company is currently seeking the expertise of an Analytical chemist on a full-time, permanent basis.
Analytical Chemist Key Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for performing analytical testing using ICP primarily along with HPLC, GC, FTIR and other equipment
- Perform analysis and report results in accordance with GMP/GLP requirements
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Assist in performing routine auditing of laboratory areas
- Assist in developing, evaluating and preparing analytical methods and SOPs
- Supporting method validation programmes
- Supporting GMP stability programmes
Analytical Chemist Key Requirements:
- Educated to a degree standard in a relevant scientific subject
- Experienced in the use of ICP in a GMP regulated environment
This permanent vacancy for an Analytical Chemist is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding pharmaceutical company. All candidates must be eligible to work full-time in the UK without restrictions.
Key words: HPLC, GC, GMP, Pharmaceutical, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, quality control, analytical chemistry, stability, API