Job DescriptionTechnical Safety Engineer – EPC – Paris
Our client a leading global EPC in the Oil & Gas industry are currently looking for a Safety Engineer to join the team working out of Paris.
They are looking for candidates to perform the following duties:
- Produce project deliverables as part of loss prevention (Hazardous area classification, fire protection, F & G detection system, Fire protection, EER systems, specification of safety equipment / systems) safety studies (EG fire, explosion, cryogenic spill, gas dispersion ...).
They are looking for candidate with the following duties:
- Experience of safety engineer in the O & G industry or in the process industry.
- Good knowledge of the risk analysis methodologies and physical modeling tools (PHAST ...)
- Basic knowledge of safety rules in the process industry
- Process background appreciated.
If you have any other requirements, or would like to interview, please contact NES Global Talent