Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry.
Our client, a major Oil and Gas operator, has a contract opportunity for an E/I Maintenance Planner in the Bonnyville/ Cold Lake area. All candidates must be local as no LOA is provided.
- Write and develop scope for work packages and work orders.
- Assemble relevant drawings, single lines, layout out drawings, schematics, P&IDs, Data Sheets for technicians to complete the scope of work with all information readily available.
- Prepare estimated man hours for work packages.
- Ensure all materials for the work order or project are available, order material, track delivery dates for critical path activities.
- Identify permit requirements for the work, include Safe Work Procedures
- Identify Lock Out Requirements and Isolation Points for Process Instruments.
- Provide feedback to schedulers on baseline maintenance schedule, identify potential impacts to schedule as it relates to work orders.
- Provide assistance with collecting drawings and information for break in work.
- Seek feedback on package quality and estimates from the field technicians and implement recommended changes.
- Identify and implement improvements in work flow.
- Dual ticket Journeyman Electrician and Instrumentation preferred
- Experience with Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Facilities Installations and Maintenance work practices
- Ability to read, understand and interpret terminology found in blueprints
- Maintenance and/or plant facility experience
- Working knowledge of Maximo an asset
- Ability to forge, grow and maintain positive relationships with multiple groups
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet the time demands of unpredictable activities; capable of handling pressure and challenges in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve them
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.