Rig Manager – Oman
A leading global oil field service company is currently looking for a Rig Manager to work in Oman. The role will be based in Oman working on behalf of the national oil company. The role will be working on 35x35 pattern.
- Contractors Drilling Company QHSE policies and procedures. To manage the company’s interest at the rig site in respect of our clients, the well program and all personnel on board the rig.
- Acts as the lead for the safety of all personnel on the rig and in the rig camp.
- Manages rig operations in a safe manner according to SDS policies and procedures.
- Observes proper rig operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Plays an active part in QHSE meetings, tool box meetings, the TQM program and all other company safety management systems.
- Is proficient in STOP for supervisors and uses its techniques. Promotes the use of STOP for employees to the personnel under his supervision.
- Ensures the crews are trained in emergency evacuation procedures
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as Rig Manager
- Proven work record as a Rig Manager working on Land rigs
- Previous experience in regional or working with PDO would be advantageous but not essential
- Have a valid level 4 IWCF certificate
- Has done stuck pipe course and have certificate
- Have experience in HP/HT wells
- Lucrative rates
- Long-term Position
- Leading Oil field service company
- 35x35 work pattern