|Job Title:||Measurement Technician|
|Location:||Dickinson, United States|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 19:26|
• Supports Operations group and ensure that contract obligations and lease agreements are complied with in
regards to the scheduling of Meter Test, calibration verification of the Secondary Element, inspection of the
Primary Element, and Natural Gas Sampling in accordance with Measurement Policies and
• Responsible for maintenance and repair of measurement station, and associated equipment including and not limited to EFM (Electronic Flow Meters), meter tubes, composite samplers, radio communications, PD
meters, Coriolis meters, and auxiliary pressure transmitters.
• Responsible for scheduling and maintaining various types of measurement equipment as it pertains to the
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience.
• Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
• General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
• Performs routine tasks.
• Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's