Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant, in Prince Rupert BC. The qualified candidate MUST be local or have accommodations in the Prince Rupert area as no LOA will be given.
Summary of Responsibilites
The candidate will provide administrative and operational support to our construction team. This is a contract position with an expected duration of 12-24 months. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· General administrative duties: clerical support, creation and editing of reports and documents, word processing, filing, scanning, mail distribution;
· General reception duties: greeting office visitors, managing telephone calls, maintaining tidy reception and office areas;
· Managing on-site safety processes: providing site orientations, issuing vehicle passes, managing master contact list, documenting inspection reports and entering contractor and project statistics;
· Scheduling and attending meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes;
· Maintaining, ordering and organizing office, coffee and general supplies; and
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum two years experience in an administrative role;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong organizational and time management skills;
· Accurate and detail oriented;
· Ability to work well with minimal supervision;
· Friendly, reliable and punctual; and
· Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Thank you for applying, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.