- Are you looking to further your electrical career within a stable and growing heavy manufacturing industry?
- Are you apprentice trained or have equivalent qualifications in electrical engineering?
- Are you eager for on-going personal development and training to aid in career progression?
Due to the location, you will be required to live on site whilst you are there, with food and accommodation provided. There are also extensive amenities on site for your comfort such as a sauna, gym and games room.
- Essential electrical maintenance
- Attending breakdowns as and when they occur quickly but methodically
- Improving OEE
- Adhering to high health and safety standards at all times
- Working to the PPM schedule
- Apprentice trained Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Level 3 or equivalent
- 17th or 18th edition
- Good IT skills
- Heavy industry experience
- High standard of fault finding on PLCs
- Full, clean UK Driving licence
- Able to work away from home
- ONC Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Control of contractors and external suppliers
- £36,000 basic salary
- Accommodation and food paid for whilst on site
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression
- Other employee benefits
Electrical, engineer, maintenance, industrial, manufacturing, PLC, fault find, breakdown, PPM, OEE, reactive maintenance, repair, construction materials