A new role has come available for an experience Phage Display Team Leader to join the Discovery Biology team of an exciting and established biotechnology company in the Cambridge area. If you are interested in the opportunity to lead a team and discover new therapeutic biologics using a proprietary technology platford then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Phage DisplayTeam Leader Responsibilities
- Leadership of a small team of molecular biologists
- Delivery of screened biological drug candidates via phage display selection and affinity maturation
- preparations of samples for NGS and analysis of data
- Design and running of in-vitro pharmacological assays
- Ownership of projects and presenting in departmental and project meetings
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or equivilent experience
- A high level of lab-based competency in molecular biology, manipulating DNA and creating expression constructs.
- Experience working in a pharma or biotech setting
- Strong leadership skills, able to plan work for yourself and the team
- An individual who is proactive who can work both collaboratively and independently when required.
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills.
Please call Max on 01619424010 for more information on rates and applying.