Job Description – Drilling Sales Manager - Saudi Arabia
The Drilling Sales Manager’s role is to manage the contract and relationship with Saudi Aramco. The person will work with operations to sell services and equipment to the client in Saudi Arabia. The job requires daily visits to the client to target well’s for drilling services and to follow up on previous wells to ensure client satisfaction. The person will also work with the contracts department of Saudi Aramco to ensure operations can continue and grow both by having contracts for the current portfolio of drilling services and by ensuring that contracts are in place for the introduction of new technologies, i.e. drilling tools, LWD services, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the client drilling department on the assignment of wells
- Monitor and manage the contract to ensure uninterrupted operations
- Work with client contract department to get new contracts
- Advises on pricing levels for equipment and services
- Advises on tendering for work in Saudi Arabia
- Monitor competition performance, pricing and activity
- Works with technical department to introduce new drilling tools and services
- Works with operations and finance to follow up on collections
Experience and Competency
- 10 years of experience in Drilling Services with at least 5 years working with the client
- Minimum of 3 years working with Saudi Aramco
- 3 years experience in Sales
- The Drilling Sales Manager will report to the Drilling Services Country Manager.