Frac field Supervisor
Frac Field Supervisors to work for a leading oilfield service company Qatar. If you are looking to build a career at company that offers tremendous opportunities for advancement, apply today
Employee is responsible for the safe, efficient, reliable, and environmentally compliant operation of assigned area.
Employee’s key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working in fracture, cement and/or coil tubing well service functions as directed by supervisor.
- Drive any transport vehicle assigned by supervision to the well site location.
- Rig up well treatment and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses and valves for downhole operations.
- Operate assigned equipment during treatment and/or cementing services as per direction of the supervisor.
- Rig down treating and/or cementing connections, iron, hoses, and valves and secure items on the designated transport units.
- Drive assigned transport from the well site to the designated office or next well site location.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.Continue
- Mixing of chemicals for each job
- Load and off load equipment.