Job DescriptionNES Global Talent has partnered with international oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector. As such we are now seeking an experienced Fracturing Operator Position to fulfill a contract position in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
• Participates in rigging up and down, connecting hoses and high pressure iron to equipment.
• Maintains all required log books and inspection reports.
• Unloads and assembles pipes and pumping equipment, using hand tools.
• Completes pre and post trip inspections and fuels and services the units.
• Maintains assigned equipment, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements.
• Reports all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
• Proficiently performs equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and completes paperwork.
• Follows proper rigging up/down and operates equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures.