NES Global Talent has partnered with multiple international Oil and Gas oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector
Senior Electrical Engineer
Detailed knowledge of design techniques and analysis methods, and detailed knowledge of the theory, content and application of standards, codes and guidelines as applicable for offshore. Knowledgeable in project coordination and execution skills. Recognized across company as a key lead, highly innovative designer, or highly skilled analyst.
- Perform conceptual, FEED, and detailed analyses and design as per design basis, project specifications, design codes and standards.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions that are reliable and cost-effective for problems and challenges when they arise.
- Apply expertise to the most complex problems.
- Manage own time to meet objectives, and (as Lead Engineer) forecast and plan resource requirements.
- Develop and manage plans to achieve business objectives.
- Clearly communicate and explain highly complex ideas and anticipate potential objections; influencing outcomes.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 14 years in oil and gas with major contractor / consultant predominantly performing detail design of offshore facilities.