Job DescriptionI’m working with a WA owned Civil Contractor, due to recent project awards we are now recruiting Civil Project Engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to demon-straight his/her skills and knowledge and move up into a Project Manager position in the near future.
As a Project Engineer you will take the a role in the coordination of all aspects of civil projects including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Manager / Construction Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Up to 5 years local experience
- Previous experience working on civil earthworks / road work projects, MRWA experience would be looked on favourably
- Strong written and verbal communication experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site engineers.
- Available for FIFO / DIDO 2:1 roster.
If you are interested in this position please submit an application by pressing “apply now” or contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS & CURRENT RESIDE IN WA WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS FOR AUSTRALIA.