Location – Wolverhampton
Salary – up to £44,000 (inclusive of shift allowance)
DOUBLE DAYS SHIFT PATTERN
Are you an experienced maintenance electrician with MANUFACTURING experience?
Do you want to work for a business that is bucking the trend and growing in todays’ climate?
You will want to apply for this!!!
The UK’s leading manufacturer in their market is recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to support their Engineering team.
As an Electrician you will support the maintenance team with hands on reactive and preventative maintenance to plant equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on electrical machinery and systems
- PLC fault finding (Allen Bradley & Siemens)
- Continuous improvement
- Supporting the Maintenance Manager
- Assisting with mechanical maintenance duties
- Apprentice trained electrical engineer as a minimum
- Awareness PLC
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective communication ability
- Up to £44,000
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Electrician, maintenance electrician, Electrical engineer, Manufacturing, production, conveyors, planned maintenance, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, profibus, Allen Bradley, controls, time served, apprentice, siemens, HNC, HND