Looking for Production Technician (x4) to work on rotation in Oman for an International Operator Company.
- Reporting to the Project Production team Leader, the Production Technician is responsible for preparing the facilities for start-up and operating the facilities in line with the site operating procedures.
- The Production Technician will also support the Mechanical Completion and System Handover walk down processes, and support Commissioning activity where required.
- Always demonstrate personal commitment to process and personal safety, ensuring that HSSE and Operating Discipline expectations are met.
- Compliance with all process safety aspects of operations, including MOC, ORA, overrides etc, as required.
- Comply with all aspects of the COW processes. Attain performing authority competence within the control of work system.
- Prepare process, utility, and energy isolations, perform integrity and pre start-up checks, process line-ups, and ensure site procedures are followed for operations, plant modifications and training.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a production operations role with an operating gas, oil or petrochemical processing plant.
- NVQ3, City and Guilds or equivalent qualification in a production discipline.
- English language proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with control of work processes and safety rules.
- Experience of completions certification, punch listing, tri-party walk downs and SIT’s.
- Experience of working with leak testing contractors.
- Experience of isolation and re-instatement of process equipment.