NES Global Talent are currently looking for experienced Belt Splicers to work across our client’s mine sites in the Pilbara. This global leader is offering contract to permanent opportunities and varied rosters.
- Belt Splicing qualification
- Extensive experience and understanding of conveyor belts, tracking chutes, conveyor structures, rollers, skirting systems and transfer chutes.
- Hardworking and dedicated attitude with the capability of working in a varied and fast paced role.
- Positive attitude, excellent timekeeping and sound communication skills
- Current Driver’s License
- OH&S awareness and commitment
- CS, WAH, EWP, FL Certs/Licenses Up to date police clearance or willing to obtain
- Willing to conduct a full pre-employment medical
The positions are fantastic opportunity to work with a leading owner/operator in the mining industry that prides themselves on career opportunity and development. You will be staying in state of the art camp facilities, as well attractive rates are on offer. If you are interested please apply to the link below.