Loss Prevention Engineer/ Advisor
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Fire and Safety Engineering) will be acceptable for LP Engineer job.
- Knowledge in standards required during Turnaround and Inspections (T&Is) or construction, including permits to work, lockout/tagout, confined space entry, scaffolding/fall protection, job safety analysis, management of change, etc.
- Ability to communicate in technical English with peers and superiors and able to produce clear, concise oral and written reports in English.
- Expected to quickly acquire knowledge of Saudi Aramco General Instructions, Engineering standards and procedures.
- Work Experience in project construction (chemical plants, hydrocarbon plants, power plants, infrastructure, or big/high rise buildings) or T&I experience in chemical/hydrocarbon/nuclear plants:
- 5 years of experience
- Preferred to have at least one of the following certification/ Qualifications or equivalent:
- NEBOSH Diploma
- NEBOSH Construction Health and Safety Certificate
- NEBOSH Oil and Gas Operational Safety Certificate
- At least 30-Hours OSHA Construction Safety Training