Job DescriptionDynamics 365 Project Manager- Home Based – Permanent – UK Wide
As Dynamics 365 Project Manager, duties will include:
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead the develop of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps
- Liaise with PMO administrators to ensure projects are billed regularly and accurately
- Determine the needs of each project and the required business resources to implement CRM systems, clarifying and defining the strategy and objectives of each Client
- Planning and executing the implementation, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Dynamics 365 Project Manager will develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client’s organisation, business needs and challenges of their business sector
- Leading project communication and best practise throughout the system implementation
- Ensure expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and Client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Assist with management reporting
It is essential for this role that you are able to work flexible hours as and when required. Travelling to client sites will also be an integral part of the role, so the successful candidate should be comfortable with occasional overnight stays away from home.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Dynamics 365 Project Manager- Home Based – Permanent – UK Wide