This opportunity is to work for a world renowned Program/ Project Management Consultants in the role of Transport Planning Advisor. This role is for an expert in their field who would use their knowledge to both and advise and execute the below -
- Study, assessment, planning and development of transport networks.
- Review contracts and specifications (or standards).
- Review reports and plans related to the planning and operation of transport networks and their conformity with the government standards adopted.
- Review and make technical observations on the plans of transport networks prepared by government agencies to obtain the necessary funds from the Government body.
- Preparation of studies, assessment and development of existing transport networks and future planning.
- Providing technical consultations regarding the design of transport networks for the departments and technical sections affiliated to the Ministry.
- Preparation and review of the terms of reference documents for the future transport projects and strategic studies tenders.
- To provide advice to the higher authorities in the light of the important strategic studies for the future of transport in the country.
- Preparation of engineering and planning standards and requirements related to transport.
Education and Key Skills
B.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent.
10+ years of experience in transportation planning.
Experience working for a PMC in a similar role.
Gulf experience is a plus.
Due to the dynamics of the role an Arabic/ English speaker is preferred.