Job DescriptionOperating with high standards and a personal approach, our multi-award winning client has built a strong reputation throughout the North Island, which has resulted in a large amount of growth with existing and new clients.
Due to a recent increase in project activity we’re seeking an experience construction Project Manager to continue to the growth of their Bay of Plenty team and become a valuable long-term team member
They have a close-knit, vibrant and dynamic group that thoroughly enjoys having a bit of banter; this positive culture has resulted in low staff turnover and a cohesive unit. To be of serious consideration you must have a positive, ambitious attitude and always be seeking ways to progress along with proven experience delivering within the commercial construction sector.
Ideal traits and attributes we are seeking:
- A trade qualification in carpentry with applied practical experience and understanding of build-ability
- Experience in successfully delivering a multitude of different commercial projects within the retail, retirement, and multi-unit residential sectors is preferable
- An ability to positively create and maintain relationships with sub-contractors, consultants, clients and staff
- Experience gained within New Zealand and working with NZ building codes especially NZS 3190
- A strong ability to operate IT and utilizing this when it comes to project programming
Should this opportunity pique your interest then apply now or alternatively for a confidential conversation call Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570.