Job DescriptionClinical Research Associates II/II--Exciting opportunity in a Global CRO for CRA's all across Australia- SYDNEY/MELBOURNE/BRISBANE/ADELAIDE/PERTH
- FSP Model (Global Sponsor) OR Multisponsor studies.
- Homebased/Office based Options on your preference
- Location: Sydney –Melbourne-Brisbane-Perth-Adelaide
- Generous salary package, car allowance & Bonuses
- Work within a competitive, niche therapy area
- Progress quickly, following an industry leading program
- Reasonable Travel-approx: 7-8 days a month
- Independent monitoring and remote monitoring.
- Undertake CRA duties in accordance with ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- Undertake clinical research across phases I-II-III-IV
- Ethic submissions and feasibility studies
- Study start up activities including, site visits and site initiation
Skills and Experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in science or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years clinical independent monitoring experience.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP and ISO standards
- Proven exposure to the clinical trial process and Independent monitoring experience
- Aspiration and interest in the clinical research arena.
As a CRA you will be joining a trustworthy, compassionate and supportive organisation, with a global reach. Proper career development and training will be provided to help you grow and be a part of a fantastic team.
You can share your updated resume at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com Or call for a detailed chat at 02-96968008.(Faiza Khan).