Job DescriptionThis close-knit construction company currently has an opening for an experienced Project Manager to come on board and continue their steady growth within Auckland.
This company invests significant time and money into their staff to ensure they develop both professionally and personally, fostering a successful culture.
They’ve built a reputation for delivering projects within the Residential, Commercial and Fitout sectors, up to the value of $15 million within Auckland.
With this type of opportunity proven experience as a Project Manager is preferable however characteristics, attitude and team-fit come first for this company. Individuals that can work collaboratively, are naturally inquisitive and continuously thinking of ways to improve will be fit this opportunity like a glove.
Other preferences include:
- Proven experience within the construction industry whilst operating as a Project Manager
- A carpentry qualification or similar
- The ability to build rapport and form long-lasting relationships with colleagues, consultants and clients
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- A natural ability to utilize IT within the workplace
- The legal right to work and live in New Zealand