This company invests significant time and money into their staff to ensure they develop both professionally and personally, fostering a successful culture.
They’ve built a reputation for delivering projects within the Residential, Commercial and Fitout sectors, up to the value of $15 million within Auckland.
With this type of opportunity proven experience as a Project Manager is preferable however characteristics, attitude and team-fit come first for this company. Individuals that can work collaboratively, are naturally inquisitive and continuously thinking of ways to improve will be fit this opportunity like a glove.
Other preferences include:
- Proven experience within the construction industry whilst operating as a Project Manager
- A carpentry qualification or similar
- The ability to build rapport and form long-lasting relationships with colleagues, consultants and clients
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- A natural ability to utilize IT within the workplace
- The legal right to work and live in New Zealand