- Drive growth in the Electrical Department, develop new business, price projects, tender and drive the delivery of work
- Oversight of compliance, mobilisation, and project execution
- Working on Electrical & Instrumentation projects for commissioning, construction, completions, operations & maintenance.
- Typical work bidding on will be HV/LV inspection, testing, commission and electrical/instrumentation maintenance work.
- Solid O&G project experience, ideally spent with an operator but also open for strong Tier 1 EPC clients.
- Good Western Australia O&G network
- Business Development experience (pricing of projects, supporting through technical tender evaluation, tender support and drive the delivery of won work).
- Electrical Engineering qualification, degree and chartered preferred.
- Field based work
- The opportunity to grow a division in a successful business with contracts with tier 1 oil & gas operators.
- Permanent job opportunity with competitive package
- Opportunity to step up from a technical role into an Ops Manager