Working for the largest LNG producer in the world you would be responsible for coordination and alignment of engineering, quality and execution planning activities of Pre-FEED, FEED, EPC with PMT for all Major Projects ensuring that the project deliverables meet the end user requirements.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Support PMT for managing and controlling the projects execution (brown field and green fields), offshore and onshore
- Ensures overall compliance with Projects Execution Plans, specifications, and procedures
- Provides timing reporting to Major Projects Groups
- Works in a project environment to create a culture that encourages everyone to contribute to their best ability every day
- Provides input to PMT/Team Executing development of Pre-FEED, FEED, and EPC deliverables for execution planning, Lesson Learned (LL), Value Engineering (VE), conductibility reviews, quality control and commissioning
- Clear and concise communications required with PMT, to ensure continuity in execution of Pre-Feed, Feed, and EPC Agreement
- Leads by example and demonstrates high integrity in all details
- Interacts effectively with Qatargas Project Teams and Departments to resolve issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility
- Participates in unpriced (technical) bid evaluation of all Tender packages
Contributing in all Worshops related to Execution such as, Complexity, Contracting Strategy,CDRA and HAZID,HAZOP, LL, VE etc..
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 15+ years of experience in a Project Execution related environment with broad experience of projects, engineering and operations
- Experience in Pre-FEED, FEED, and EPC
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
- Well-developed analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at several levels.