- Ensure that the assigned projects tasks are well managed as per the statement of requirement, specifications and contractual requirements.
- Ensure that all the interfaces with the design team are correctly managed.
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the organization’s safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule.
- Deliver a high quality detailed engineering dossier for Construction and Installation phases.
- Ensure efficient communication with all other engineering and functional team members.
- Provide thorough and efficient engineering documentation review, comments and follow-up on due time.
- Follow-up of internal technical reviews (Project reviews, etc.)
- Experience as engineer in instrumentation and control engineering field in Oil and Gas activities.
- Strong engineering knowledge about field instrumentation (typically MPFM) package interfaces (control & safety), tie-ins methodology on existing operating ICSS.
- Offshore experience is preferred.