Job DescriptionJob Accountabilities
- Provide expert advice during special or complex maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair activities involving rig equipment.
- Conducting pre- and post- rig inspections as necessary to ascertain status of rig and compliance with industry standards as well as statutory and contractual requirement at all times.
- Conduct SQM of rig operations in conjunction with Drilling Superintendent.
- Ensure adequate Rig Process Safety in operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the technical excellence and integrity of all drilling rigs and their associated equipment contracted to the company.
- Ensure rig is fully resourced with sufficiently experienced and certified personnel as per contract.
- Ensure development and implementation of and compliance with Preventative Maintenance Systems, and availability of spares to prevent avoidable downtime.
- Job Location is in Mumbai.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Knowledge & understanding of modern rig asset management techniques and system.
- Decision Making, Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Leadership Skills, Negotiation Skills
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
- Engineering Degree (Core Disciplines), 20 Years in Drilling & Completion
- Has worked as Drilling Superintendent for deep water Rig performing Drilling & completions