Job DescriptionYour new company:
Our globally recognised Mining client is looking for a Fixed Plant Maintenance Electrician to join their Fixed Plant Maintenance team on a contract to permanent basis. This is a rewarding and exiting opportunity, with the potential for growth and development on a 2:1 roster.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of fixed plant equipment. You will be a positive and motivated individual whom displays high safety awareness at all times. You will display excellent communication skills as well as the capability of meeting deadlines and complying with company procedures and processes.
Tickets and Certs required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical ideally
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket within 2 years of a refresher or 5 years of a full course
- First Aid CPR LVR
- SAP software experiance
- Exposure to ABB VSDs and Profibus is preferred
- Working at Heights
- C’ Class Driver License
- Police clearance or willing to obtain