Job DescriptionBusiness Development Manager
Location – UK
Salary – up to £40,000 + company car + bonus and other benefits
Are you a keen sales professional with a passion for generating new business?
Do you have experience selling building materials to merchants / distributors?
Do you want to work for an organisation that offers additional coaching and development?
If so, then this could be the role for you…
A leading UK Building materials manufacturer is recruiting an experience Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Manager you will drive new business sales to merchants and distributors throughout the UK. Using your experience to help grow and develop the business’ presence within the building materials markets.
- Analysing trends in the market place and seeking growth/new business opportunities.
- Marketing new product ranges to existing & new clients.
- Utilising reporting systems – checking client stock levels against SLA’s to maximise client’s sales capability.
- Providing clients and prospect clients training with the product ranges.
- Sales experience within construction, industrial, merchants, contracting or local authorities
- Experience with generating new business and developing market share within a specific area
- Possess knowledge of Merchant and Supply Chain processes
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Excellent career progression
- Company Car
Sales, Business Development, KPI, building materials, merchants, distributors