Work Location : Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Working Hours : 6 days/ week, 10hrs/day on site, excluding travel time between accommodation and site. Friday is Weekend’
Rotation: 10 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Min. 5 years of procurement experience for EPC projects in Petrochemical and Oil & Gas field, with overall procurement Experience of 8 to 10 years as minimum.
- ASU equipment and materials procurement experience would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of KSA & Middle East vendors, manufacturers & dealers for Mechanical, E&I and package type equipment.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Team Player
- Strong communicator written and oral
- Strong and effective leader and coordinator
- Reporting to the Regional Procurement Center Manager – Middle East functionally and the Site Management team Operationally.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day purchasing activity for all site materials, equipment and services. This may include
- Supplier Identification
- Supplier Qualification
- Managing bidding events, including negotiations
- Creating SAP requisitions
- Contract management
- Change control
- Supplier Relationship
- Goods Receipt and Invoice approvals
- All work to be undertaken in accordance with AP procedures and process
- Provide day to day Procurement support to site team
The base will be a secure Camp Ground 5km from the ASU site within the perimeter of Jazan Economic City, with safe, modern and comfortable leisure and living facilities.
On-site dedicated medical support from a recognised international provider, with ISOS backup for medical evacuation will be provided, along with On-site dedicated security support from a recognized international provider, with comprehensive offshore backup.