Job DescriptionSenior Software Engineer - .NET/C++ - ASP.NET – C#
My client is a global oil and gas company, seeking an experienced, Senior Software Engineer for development of .NET / C++ class libraries for data communication and data management.
The research team of 3 persons is working on a so-called Digital Twin project.
The project focuses on developing enhancements to existing software (DLL’s) for communication between process simulation software, field data bases and user defined data input. Other activities involve the development of Web API for existing DLL and visualization.
- 5+ years Software developing in C# and C++
- Preferred: ASP.NET, OSISoft PI, UniSim Design, Python
- Domain: physics/ mathematics (oil & gas)
- Language: English
- Implementing enhancements to existing software for data communication and data management.
- Data Logger o Data communication through PI AF-SDK.
- User data input
- Web-based API for existing software:
- Development of Web API for an existing DLL
- Development of Web app for input and visualization of results
- Long term contract opportunity
- Opportunity to work for a global oil and gas company