Working as part of the Engineering Maintenance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing hands on engineering support regarding the Electrical, Power and Control Systems on the site.
This is a long term contract opportunity available.
- Perform works associated with the installation, operation, testing and maintenance of all Electrical, power and control devices
- Working as part of a maintenance engineering team, responsible for fault finding and repair across a wide range of production and manufacturing equipment, including control values, pressure levels and measures, 3 phase motors, drives and lighting.
- Fault finding & Documentation of maintenance activity daily
- Liaise with all contractors and engineers teams on site
- Experience working on a top tier COMAH manufacturing site
- Familiar with COMPEX qualifications and regulations
Electrical Technician, Electrical Maintenance Technician, P&C Technician, EC&I Technician, COMAH, COMPEX, Control Value, 3 Phase, Industrial lighting, Chemical Manufacturing