- Perform a variety of Interface Functions related to Major Projects management with interface between all key stakeholders.
- Monitor and track the movement of Controlled documents, orders and distributes Industry and International Standards as required by Departments.
- Perform a variety of Interface Functions related to Major Projects management with interface between all key stakeholders
- Conduct QGPMS Assessments & project reviews as needed
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- Engineering qualification or Diploma in Chemical /Mechanical Engineering from Internationally recognised university
- 10 years directly related experience or a suitable combination of education and experience.
- A thorough knowledge of QGPMS, QGMS Systems and Industry Document Control Practices is required.
- Experience with international EPC contractors and vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of LNG facilities·
- Excellent time management, scheduling and organizational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English at a high technical level.