Job DescriptionLocation: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term assignment
Rate: $60 - $70 per hour
Experience: 5-10 years
The Instrument & Control Systems Engineer will be responsible for the development Instrument & Controls Engineering design packages, performing calculations, and develop engineering solutions in support of maintenance or capital projects.
- Provide technical support to various Instruments and control activities
- Use instrument index tools and perform database entry
- Develop instrument indexes, loop diagrams, and P&ID’s.
- 3+ years of downstream project experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship