For the Technology Department to our Client we are looking for:
Senior Process Engineer
Mission and Responsibilities:
- Develop safe, reliable, efficient and innovative technological solutions for our customers,
- Contribute to the further development of Client's proprietary technologies,
- Develop process design as e.g. simulation (AspenPlus/ PRO/II), equipment design, PFDs, P&IDs and control & safety concepts,
- Contribute to review meetings (HAZOP/SIL, model review, etc.),
- Supervise start-up on site for customers around the world,
- Develop in-depth expertise in proprietary steam reformer technology for the production of hydrogen and provide this expertise to our internal and external customers.
- Master degree in Chemical or Process Engineering with superior grades,
- 3-5 years of professional experience,
- Fluency in English is a must,
- Engineering experience as a Process Engineer in an engineering company for the Oil & Gas industry is an advantage,
- Knowledge of software tools: AspenPlus, PRO/II, HTRI is an advantage,
- Team oriented person with an eye for the details,
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills,
- Passion for technical challenges, innovative and solution-driven mindset,
- Eager to work in a multicultural team, willing to travel short and long term to other engineering centers and construction sites worldwide.
- The Process Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager, Technology.
- This role is located in Krakow, Poland and requires short and long term business trips around the world.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company
- Work in a multicultural team
- Modern office space
- Training and opportunities to develop
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card