Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 850 staff.
World leader in gases, technologies and services for chemical and Oil&Gas Industry. Client is present in 80 countries with approximately 65.000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities. The company ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Piping Material Engineer
Location: Kraków, Poland
Mission and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities (Mid and Long Term):
- Piping material specification, wall thickness calculation and compilation of pipe classes,
- Piping welding data sheet preparation,
- Piping material handling in SmartPlant material modules (SPRD & SPMat) including interfaces to SmartPlant 3D and PID,
- Piping Material Take Off and Bill of Quantities preparation,
- Piping requisitioning and material handling in SAP,
- Experience in piping stress calculation with Caesar 2 or equivalent tool,
- Coordination in between engineering disciplines and procurement, expediting and inspection,
- Coordination of piping material vendors during project execution,
- Performing of inspections at vendors workshops and/or at fabrication or construction sites,
- Participation in vendor qualification audits,
- Managing of subcontractors e.g. external resources,
- Managing the piping materials at fabrication or construction sites.
- Piping Material Engineer reports directly to the Team Manager located in Frankfurt.
- This role is located in Krakow - Poland.
- Inter-discipline mindset,
- Mobility (short-term and long-term assignments),
- Contract awareness,
- Cost consciousness,
- Ensuring quality of engineering documents and material supply according to contract requirements,
- Providing realistic and reliable forecasts on man-hour consumption, quantities, cost, achievement of milestones and freezing dates,
- Managing man-hour consumption, quantities, cost, achievement of milestones and freezing dates as well as managing deviations and changes,
- Request for support whenever he feels the need (no wrong ambitions).
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card