Job DescriptionContracts Support Manager
Location – National Role
Salary – up to £50,000 + company car + bonus
Are you an experienced Pavement Engineer looking for a change?
Do you enjoy dealing with various stakeholders – Technical / Sales / Customers?
Do you want to work for an organisation that offers real career progression and development?
If so, then this unique role could be for you…
One of the UK’s largest Building Materials manufacturers is looking for a Contract Supports Manager with pavement design experience to support the contracting team and drive opportunities within the industry.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Support Manager
- Working closely with commercial teams to identify opportunities for business growth and upselling
- Support Technical Managers with pavement design and manufacture
- Upskill Product Support managers, other internal and external stakeholders
- Confidently demonstrate products to potential customers in order to generate opportunities or problem resolution
- Efficiently manage your own time management
- Degree qualified in an engineering / technical / civil discipline
- Have hands on experience in PAVEMENT DESIGN
- Have sound technical knowledge of building materials – specifically asphalt / bitumen
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident in dealing with external stakeholders
- IT/PC literate
- Full driving licence
- Up to £50,000 (DOE)
- Company Car
Contracts management, pavement engineer, pavement design, pavement development, customer, technical support, sales, upselling, degree