A TAX FREE Contractual opportunity for you to work with a Qatar based LNG Operator.
Skill: Head Process engineering
- Duration: 1st September 2019 to 31st August 2022
- 5/6 days per week, 8/10 hours per day.
- Travel Days unpaid
- Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
- Visa Status –Provided by NES
- Medical Insurance provided to you.
- Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
- Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
- Any days not worked not paid
- Location: Qatar
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Able to quickly assimilate/understand/interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of ten (15) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (5) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process engineering facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
- Requires demonstrated broad Process engineering experience (process simulations, Heat& Material Balance development, PFD & P&ID development, hydraulics calculations, pressure relief calculations, equipment sizing) and familiarity with relevant LNG systems (NGL Recovery, LNG Liquefaction, Storage and Loading, Utilities)
- Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Minimum 5 years living/working outside home country (expat status).
- Execute assigned project engineering responsibilities (see “Key Result Areas” below) for Process engineering to ensure execution, technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule.
Key Result Areas:
- Drives the EPC Contractor’s (and sub-supplier’s) engineering execution of process engineering scope which includes handling and administration of purchase order deliverables, adherence to engineering execution and quality surveillance plans, tracking/reporting on implementation of agreed lessons learned, attending quality audits and technical reviews.
- Coordinates Company’s/Contractor’s/3rd-Party involvement in FMEA/C&E/HAZOP workshops, Spare Parts/EPL workshops and machine Design Audit reviews.
- Coordinates all relevant discipline inputs for the process engineering
- Provides input to periodic management–level project review meetings and reports, general project expediting to support vendor’s (and the EPC Contractor’s) overall project schedule, fulfilment of NFE Onshore Project’s vendor documentation (DFO) requirements and spare parts (EPL) requirements.
Please send your CV with the below details:
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: