Are you an apprentice trained engineer with experience of leading and supervising a maintenance team?
Do you have a good understanding of mechanical and electrical maintenance?
Would you like to work for a company that are growing and can offer you stability and development?
A leading manufacturer of heavy industrial products are currently going through investment at one of their major sites and are now looking for a maintenance team leader. This is a great time and opportunity to join a growing business at a time when there is a lot of uncertainty in the UK market place.
- Lead the shift engineers and be single point of contact for all engineering matters on site
- Carry out PM work
- Solve/diagnose electrical and mechanical failures via fault finding using continuous improvement and 5 why methods
- Carry out repairs, systems checks and upgrades throughout the plant
- Be the electrical and mechanical expert on all machinery
- Apprentice trained within mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical engineering experience
- Experience in driving and leading a team of engineers
- 17th edition
- Understanding and knowledge of PLC’s
- Strong working attitude towards health and safety
- Experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- £43,000 - £45,000
Electrical, Mechanical, PPM, TPM, Maintenance, Engineering, Development, Heavy Industry, Supervisor, Manager, Team Leader