Job DescriptionSenior Analytical Scientist - Hertfordshire – Permanent
Analytical chemistry is a highly important discipline relative to the drug discovery process in the pharmaceutical industry. My client, a leading pharma company involved in small molecule and API development, is currently seeking the expertise of a Senior Analytical Scientist to join, guide and lead their experienced and rapidly expanding teams.
Senior Analytical Scientist Key Responsibilities:
- Operating, developing, troubleshooting and validating HPLC and other analytical methods
- Guiding analytical project teams working to tight deadlines
- Implement new analytical techniques to support projects
- Able to work effectively in a GMP laboratory and solve multiple complex Analytical issues
- Analysing and deciphering meaning from complex scientific data
- Aiding in project development with your senior colleagues
- BSc or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or related scientific discipline , coupled with 2+ years’ experience in an Analytical Chemistry lab
- Experienced in HPLC methods, other separation techniques would be a bonus such as SFC and/or GC.
- Strong scientific record and background.
- Understanding of the drug development process in a GMP environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong drive to succeed in your work and ability to present to your peers.