Regional Process Improvement Engineer – UK & Europe - £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus, holidays, pension and additional benefits
One of the UK’s leading building materials manufacturers is currently recruiting for a Regional Process Improvement Engineer to provide hands on engineering support to facilities within the UK and Europe. The role will involve working with individual sites to identify and implement improvements within the manufacturing processes.
The role will focus on projects managed through effective SAP production management.
· Proactively drive process improvement culture across all levels of the organisation
· Create best practice and promote shared learnings across the business
· Coach & train individuals / groups in a variety of Process Improvement tools (Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Route Cause Analysis, 5S, Cycle time, OEE etc.)
· Investigating new methods of manufacture, apply alternative technologies where possible, considering and trialling new ways of working
· Play an active role in improving the organisations competitiveness – increased reliability, productivity, reduce waste, improve quality etc.
- Ideally qualified to HNC / HND level in an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques – Route Cause Analysis, SPC, Cycle time, OEE etc.
- Six Sigma trained
- Data analysis ability – OSI Pi / Minitab
- Ability to use SAP
- Ideally will have Bi-lingual ability (French / German / Czech / Turkish)
· Salary £40,000 - £45,000
. Great career support and development
Process improvement, operational excellence, OPEX, Lean manufacturing, engineering, manufacturing improvement, six sigma, black belt, green belt, efficiency, waste reduction, productivity, data analysis, SPC, OSI PI, Minitab, Route cause analysis, OEE, SAP