|Job Title:||Reliability Specialist|
|Location:||Gregory, United States|
|Contact Name:||Victor Herrera|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 23:06|
Location: Corpus Christ, TX
Duration: 6+ months Contract
• Working/technical knowledge and application of electrical work safe practices described in NFPA 70E.
• Support maintenance department by managing troubleshooting efforts.
• Assist with warranty evaluations and perform failure analysis.
• Proven working/technical knowledge and application of regulation, recommendations and guidelines described (but not limited) in NEC 250, NEC 430 and NEC 500.
• Proven experience and expertise reading and understanding one line diagrams, distribution feeder breakers control schematics, motor starters control schematics, wiring/connection diagrams, conduit/cable schedules.
• Proven experience and expertise understanding the integration and communication between distribution breakers, protection relays and the control interlocks logic associated with the electrical distribution system.
• Working knowledge and experience (hands on) troubleshooting, maintaining and testing of instrumentation components associated to electrical distribution system like (but not limited to) Multilin/SEL Protection Relays, CTs, PTs. Including Battery banks and battery chargers.
• Working knowledge and experience (hands on) troubleshooting, maintaining and testing of UPS components associated to the auxiliary power sources.
• Proven experience and expertise developing, planning, assisting, overseeing and executing electrical distribution switching plans for low voltage and medium voltage industrial switchgears.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Reliability Engineer/Analyst
Process Control Specialist
Muang Chonburi, Thailand
Project Pipeline Engineering Specialist
Testing Field Specialist
Houma, United States
Directional Driller Specialist
$110000 - $130000 per annum